Welcome! Blaine Youth Lacrosse offers Boy’s lacrosse opportunities for athletes from the school boundaries for Blaine, and other cities that do not offer boys youth lacrosse. Come and play one of the fastest growing sports anywhere! No experience necessary and we are flexible with multi-sport athletes and their schedules!
We welcome everyone! Register at www.blaineyouthlacrosse.com.
- April and May season
- Two weekend tournaments
- Weekday practices and weekend games, 2 to 4 days per week in total. Days TBD.
- U8 (grades 1 through 2) - 250
- U10 (grades 2 through 4) - $350
- U12 (grades 5 and 6) - $400
- U14 (grades 7 and 8) - $425
- Registration closes 2/12/22
- $25 discount per child if you have more than one child, female, or male, signed up for a BYLA season in 2022. Contact Ethan Wirtz or Sam Kveton for discount code. This is a one-time discount for 2022 per child.
- Payment plan option available in the registration process
- Discounts available for families in need – contact Ethan Wirtz or Sam Kveton if needed for requirements
- Head coaches are non-parent, male, and experienced lacrosse coaches and players that know the game
- Equipment needed is an additional expense to the registration fee: Boy’s lacrosse stick, approved helmet, approved boys’ equipment, a non-strapped and colored mouth guard (cannot be white or clear), and athletic shoes are required. Cleats are recommended, but not mandatory.
- Additional $30 US Lacrosse membership is required for registration
- If you wish to have your son waive up an age level, please contact Ethan Wirtz or Sam Kveton. Waive-up approvals are not guaranteed, require BYLA board approval, and could depend on participation numbers at either level.
- If enough boys are registered to field two teams at the U12 and U14 levels, there will be a tryout to determine team placement
- All registrants and their guardians will be required to read and agree to parent, and player codes of conduct as part of the registration process
- This is a spring season sport at the high school level
- If you have any questions call or email Ethan Wirtz. email@example.com 763-238-6041